Executive Management Team
Roger L.L. Mike
- Former CEO of the largest local provider of offshore manpower services on production platforms, managing over three hundred (300) employees. Successfully negotiated multi-year O&M contracts with all the O&G multinationals (BPTT, BGTT, BHP, EOG and Repsol).
- Former Vice President – Investment & Trade of the STCIC, now the T&T Energy Chamber.
- Former Head of the “Energy Business Unit” of The Royal Bank (RBTT, currently RBC Royal Bank), responsible for managing a billion TTD portfolio across the entire energy services value chain, displaying sound financial decision-making and being the only banking unit with zero non-productive loans while achieving targets.
- Former Vice-President RBTT Merchant Bank, obtaining the US Eximbank delegated authority lender status, the first for the whole Caribbean region.
Nicholas R. Mike
C.E.O. of ARTEMIS Energy Limited & Owner / C.E.O. of ORION Manpower Services Limited
- Former Chief Operating Officer of a local manpower provider responsible for managing two simultaneous labor contracts. Effectively introduced highly technical business strategies, presentations, contract management plans and continuous performance management initiatives.
- Effectively managed the manpower planning for a warm stacked rig to ready to drill mode.
- Successfully managed the manpower planning transitioning from an unprecedented illegal shutdown on the EXL II back to full operation in 2017.
- Former Investment Banker at a London based German Investment Bank, with responsibilities for managing a multi-billion euro (€) portfolio comprising solely of the firm’s capital, as well as managing and restructuring non-performing and distressed assets.
Regional Operations Manager
- Nineteen (19) years Global Oil and Gas experience in Supply Chain & Logistics Management, Project & Operations Management (East, West & North Africa; Aberdeen; Gulf of Mexico; South America and the Middle East).
- Former Sector Supply Chain Manager at Transocean, West Africa.
- Former Management Development Acceleration Program participant at Transocean.
- Former Operations Engineer & Project Lead at Transocean.
- Former Assets Manager – Jack-Ups, Semi-Submersibles (Gabon Stacked Nest) and Deepwater – 6th Generation, Dual Activity Drillship (East Africa & GoM) at Transocean.
- Former Operations Engineer at Rowan Drilling – (Trinidad and Suriname).
- Former Supply Chain Manager at Perenco – Middle East Operations (Dubai).
- Presently pursuing an MSc. in Operations and Supply Chain Management.
- Proficient in New Country Start-Ups, Vendor Due Diligence, Contract Management, Project Forecasting / Reporting / Planning and Execution; as well as country specific Customs, Immigration / Regulatory Agency procedures and intervention.